We usher our clients through some of their messiest challenges by simplifying the chaos to achieve transformative change and positive impact.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief People Officer
Design Research & Product Strategist
Design & UX Research
Design Researcher & Strategist
Human-Centered Communications Designer
Experience Designer & Creative Technologist
Fellows / Advisors
Capability Advisor & Coach
Principal Human-Centered Designer
Chief Storytelling Officer
Fellow & Healthcare Advisor
Fellow & Strategic Communications Advisor
Work With Us
- Someone that is naive enough to believe they can change the world, and smart enough to take the chance to do it?
- Someone that is a gifted team leader and player who sees the world not from an “i” point of view but from a “we” perspective?
- Someone that’s willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to build a great company by delivering exemplary work services and products for our customers and our partners?
- Someone that thrives in working within complex ecosystems (government), which means working dynamically, with other government contractors and civil servants?
- Someone that evolves their style to different stakeholders you encounter to maximize collaboration amongst different working styles and cultural norms?
- Someone that can be responsible for maintaining order and focus without authority?
- Someone that believes in our vision, models our values through daily behaviors, and creates a unique culture and not here to deliver only on projects but help us create our magnum opus (from both an operational and human standpoint)?
- Someone that understands and is willing to put in the hard work necessary to grow a small business, who is eager and willing to wear multiple hats? (This might mean working all week on client site with a positive can-do attitude then shifting gears to crank out a proposal, working long hours over many days. We want someone who is stoked to go the extra mile because they have bought into and believe in what we’re trying to accomplish.)
- Someone that has a growth mindset, accepts and acts upon constructive feedback and is always aspiring to improve the team and themselves?
- Someone that has crazy, high expectations for themselves, their colleagues, and team members, and can facilitate difficult, but productive, conversations when expectations aren’t being met or morale is low?
- Someone that truly cares about and develops others, from identifying great talent, recruiting them to join the team, uncovering and helping them apply their hidden strengths, and retaining them by cultivating their well-being and growth?
If so, then we’ll get along swimmingly.
Below are the roles we’re looking to hire for. If you don’t see a position that’s a good fit,
we’re still always interested in getting introduced.
Human-Centered Researcher / Designer
Los Angeles, CA, Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD